A scalable 4K switching platform
To meet the growing demand for 4K video, IDK has developed an innovative product for AV systems, IP‐NINJAR that is
a one of the world first AV over IP platforms.
This 4K solution employs off‐the‐shelf 10 Gb Ethernet switches and enables the extension, switching and distributing true
4K/UHD 4:4:4 at 60 Hz signals without any latency.
With unlimited scalable and flexible input/output configuration, IP‐NINJAR will bring the new concept of AV switching and
- Switching and extending true 4K/UHD 4:4:4 at 60 Hz video over IP switches
- Composing video for multi‐view and video‐wall applications
- Transmitting uncompressed (pixel‐to‐pixel) video with zero frame latency
- Supporting point‐to‐point transmission
- Unlimited scalable and flexible input/output configuration
- Supporting HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 1.4/2.2
- Supporting GbE, RS‐232C and TCP/IP
- Can be integrated into the existing network systems.
- Saving costs by replacing AV switches with IP switches.
- Distributing infinity number of source devices to any number of sink devices.
- Quick and easy installation.
- User‐friendly control software.
- Monitoring systems: Disaster Prevention Office, monitoring rooms, control rooms
- Stadiums: Public viewing, digital signage, live event video distribution, advertising
- Auditoriums, wedding halls, ceremony halls: Live event video distribution
- Hospitals: Operation video distribution, conference rooms
- Commercial facilities: Digital signage
- Educational institutions: Remote lecture
If you have any questions, please contact us.